Welcome to Krosmoz Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki.
- To discuss this wiki, the Krosmoz setting or Ankama in general, visit the Forum. You can also ask questions, make requests or organize work on the wiki.
- To discuss specific articles, use their talk page (Help) at the top, or the comments at the bottom of the page.
- A list of most help pages can be found at Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help outEdit
- First, please make yourself familiar with our Policy to ensure that the wiki's content remains consistent and meets our quality standards.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the Tutorial.
- For some tips specific to this wiki, check out Seth's Tips and best practices and Useful templates.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, have a look below at the Things to do section. Expanding stubs, linking to orphaned pages and creating wanted articles are particularly helpful, but there's a lot more you can do even if you're not an expert on the Krosmoz.
- For help finding information to add to your articles, you can ask in the relevant Project Boards.
- For help using advanced features such as creating new templates or styling content using CSS, feel free to ask User:SethFu.
- Above all, don't be afraid to get involved! It's okay if you don't know all about our templates and established practices, we'll help you along the way =)
Things to doEdit
Some other interesting pagesEdit
- Want to find out what you've done so far? Visit your contributions page.
- Find out more about the wiki on Special:WikiStats, Special:Statistics and Special:Version!
- You can request content here if you don't know enough about the subject yourself, or see what the community is most interested about to inspire your next article.