Her name backwards spells "Arc," the French word for "bow."
Titles: The Great Huntress; The Lady of the Bolt; The Woodland Beauty; The Api Queen.
Divine attributes and symbols: The Bow and Arrow; the Api (red, to be visible from a distance).
Her beauty is as fearsome as her arrows... apparently, only her disciples can look at her without falling head over heels in love! Her followers must develop a pure, unfailing devotion to her... which isn't as easy as it sounds when she's demonstrating how to handle bows as effectively as possible...
— Dofus (MMO)
For a list of known Cra characters, see Category:Cra.
The symbol of Cra's disciples is the Range.
If the Cras had a motto, it would probably be “Pride and precision.” Specializing in long-distance combat, these skilled archers are precious allies who have more than one string to their bow when it comes to keeping enemies back. Their greatest pleasure is firing feathered arrows into hastily retreating buttocks…
Cra's disciples must adhere to the following commandments:
- Thou shalt not lose thy head if thou willst hit thy target.
- Thou shalt be under fire without getting thy fingers burnt.
- Thou shalt keep thy distance unless though willst be roped in.
- Thou shalt only slice an Api if it is transperced according to the ritual.
- Thou shalt learn from thy mistakes, since thou shalt never lose sight of the past.
- Thou shalt wear green on any holidays, not only to honour the goddess, but also because it looks just spiffing.
- Thou shalt always consider the far-reaching consequences of thy actions.
- Thou shalt eat gwated Cawwots to improve thy sharp eyesight.
- Thou shalt play gently on someone else's heartstrings.
- Thou shalt take out a sight-insurance policy in case of hunting accidents.
If thou dost not follow these commandments, thou shalt have to hit the bullseye one thousand times with thy hands, muscles and bow tied behind thy back as a sign of penitence.
Praise be to Cra, the goddess with the piercing eyes!— Dofus (MMO)
Cras as described in their temple Edit
It's hard to tell what's going on in a Cra's head when you're not one of them, but let's just say they seem to be gifted with the innate science of the projectile. A young Cra can shoot down a Moskito with spit weighed down by sugary sweets. The meetings behind the public urinal at the Trool Fair made Cras famous (because their jets are very long, if not the longest). Cra archers can carve a projectile out of just about any material, including the rarest ones, just by following their instinct. For instance, a Treechnid branch, once carved, can be of a surprising long range. Cras' craftsmanship became renowned thanks to their bow jobs, in which they take both pride and pleasure.
Hair blowing in the wind, slender silhouette, chiselled muscle structure, chest thrown out: the Cra disciple is proud, that's for sure. They are precious allies against melee attacks. Standing back from the ruckus, they shoot their feathered arrows into any opening left unattended, and they really hurt! That's why they're so popular for hunting and combat groups, in which they are known to have saved many allies. Of course, when Cras are forced to enter close combat, they find it harder to stand their ground... but you can't have it all!— Dofus (MMO)